123 Bruton Court
Suite 100, Chesapeake, VA 23322
We strive to be leaders in our profession and are searching for those willing to hold themselves to a higher standard of excellence.
Please forward resumé in confidence to:
James M. Collins, P.E.,
Edgewater Construction Services, LLC
123 Bruton Court, Suite 100
Chesapeake, Virginia 23322.
Fax a copy to: 757.389.5207
Send a copy to our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please forward your resumé if you would add value to our team in the following ways:
- Minimum 5-7 years experience with commercial contracting
- Negotiated work and select bidders list
- Knowledge of local market a plus
- Possess developed computer skills
- Detail oriented and team player
- Develop and maintain project and submittal schedules; conduct Owner progress meetings, process contracts to subcontractors, proposals to Owner, coordinate work activities/schedule of subcontractors and suppliers, administratively supervise Superintendent.
- Minimum 5-7 years experience with estimating commercial contracting.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects.
- Possess ability to clearly communicate with owners and subcontractors.
- Ability to build hard bid and negotiated estimates.
- Knowledge of computer software.
- Knowledge of the Tidewater market and subcontractor resources a plus.
- At least 5-7 years experience constructing commercial projects.
- Ability to monitor job costs and manpower resources for effective costs controls
- Knowledge of the Tidewater market and subcontractor resources a plus
- Knowledge of computer software a plus
Drywall Division Manager:
F/T sought by Edgewater Construction Services LLC in Chesapeake, VA. Supervise drywall division of company, plan and oversee drywall projects, prepare budget updates and maintain records of financial expenditures, read construction plans and order parts, determine and recruit labor for projects, oversee execution, create and submit payroll. Position involves limited domestic travel 2-3 weeks/month for a few days each week. Must understand, apply for, and comply with all Fed/State funding regulations, permits, licenses. Must be familiar and ensure compliance with OSHA rule/regulations. Job Reqs: Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or Equivalent + 24 months of experience in Drywall Construction Management OR 48 months of experience in Drywall Construction Management, no degree required. Must have OSHA 10 Certification Must pass criminal background check and drug test. Must have professional proficiency in Spanish. Send resume to: James Collins, Attn: Drywall, 123 Bruton Court, Suite 100, Chesapeake, VA 23322 or email@example.com
We appreciate your calls regarding our staffing needs. Edgewater consistently interviews potential candidates in order to maintain our high-caliber services. If you are able to offer good customer service, attention to detail, and possess a sense of urgency, are results oriented with a “can do” attitude, please contact us. We offer an exciting and environment to grow; salary is negotiable and based on experience.